AMS introduces smart inventory barcode checkout tool
Nov. 22, 2013, Montreal - Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) has
introduced its newest feature, the AMS Smart Inventory Barcode Checkout
Tool (Smart Checkout Tool).
The Smart Checkout Tool allows the AMS client to quickly issue parts
out of stock to a job card, an invoice, or a work order in the
Inventory Manager Software swiftly and accurately via a Barcode Scanner.
Smart Checkout Tool is affordable and adaptable to meet the needs of
any size of operations for both operators & MRO industries. Aircraft
operators, MROs, and component shops can easily access the Smart
Checkout Tool from the Aircraft Maintenance Manager and/or the Inventory
Key Benefits of the Smart Checkout feature!
– Increased inventory accountability and control
– Realize cost savings from reduced inventory
– Quickly create invoices including labor and parts
– Reduce lost and misplaced parts
– Reduce time for physical inventory