Becker Avionics introduces ATLASS
February 23, 2015 By Becker Avionics
Feb. 23, 2015, Orlando, Fla. - Becker Avionics International is pleased to announce the introduction of a new ADS-B based tracking and surveillance system for flight and ground operations. The system is called ATLASS, short for ADS-B Traffic Localization and Surveillance System.
ATLASS is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone ADS-B traffic monitoring system that provides a recognized air and ground situational awareness picture. This new and solely unique solution concept will be on display at the Becker Avionics booth (#220) during the Heli-Expo convention in Orlando, Florida, March 3-5 and during the World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain, March 10-12 (#1344). Stop by and say hello to the Becker team and learn more about the advantages and capabilities of ATLASS, and how it can help streamline your aviation and ground operations.
Becker Avionics has been developing, producing and servicing Air Traffic Control (ATC) equipment and ground communication systems worldwide for over 50 years. ATLASS is the latest evolution of Becker's ATC product development expertise.
- Situational awareness and safety enhancement
- Airport operations supervision
- Surface movement awareness
- Search and rescue mission management
- Security / border control
- Law enforcement
- Flight following for airlines and fleet operators
- Back-up / fall-back situation display for ATC
- UAV operations surveillance