The ultimate resource to buy and sell within Canada’s aviation community has undergone a complete platform upgrade to better serve members of the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA) and the General Aviation sector.
After weeks of development in cooperation with its publishing partner, Annex Business Media, COPA has added a range of new features and functionality to the country’s leading online aviation marketplace, Canadian Plane Trade. The new platform continues to provide the opportunity to select a range of cost-effective advertising packages to showcase aircraft and other aviation-related items in the print edition of COPA Flight magazine, delivered to more than 15,000 COPA members every month.
“2021 has been a tremendous year of positive change for COPA, which included improving and modernizing the platforms and services that we offer to our members. COPA is proud to announce that the new and easier to use Canadian Plane Trade (CPT) website has launched,” says Christine Gervais, President and CEO, COPA. “Having kept our members in mind, users will find the new site easier to navigate, post and purchase aircraft, RPAS, engines, parts, hangars, land and all other aviation related items.
“The new CPT website is just one of many steps we will take over the coming months to better serve our members,” Gervais continues. “We hope you will enjoy the new site as much as we do.”
COPA members will receive a dedicated email with details about how to access the new site and automatically sign in to their existing account.
Some of the key features and offerings of the new Canadian Plane Trade platform include:
• Fully automated listings service
• New dedicated sections for Aircraft, RPAS, Engines, Parts, Services, Hangars and Land
• Improved search functionality for everything aviation
• Search by aircraft, aviation category, location and pricing
• Now supply both images and videos of your aircraft or aviation-related items for sale
• From aerobatics and balloons to single and multi-engine, categorize your aircraft or product for sale
• Mapping functionality to show where your aircraft is located
• Contact sellers direct through the Canadian Plane Trade website
• COPA members enjoy an automatic 10% discount on their orders
• Listings appear online for 30 days and in the printed edition of COPA Flight magazine