Geneva Aviation’s P139 Audio Systems
July 21, 2009 – DART Helicopter Services announces that their subsidiary Geneva Aviation has received Transport Canada approval of their P139 Analog and P130-HD Digital Audio Systems.
July 21, 2009 – DART Helicopter Services announces that their subsidiary Geneva Aviation has received Transport Canada approval of their P139 Analog and P130-HD Digital Audio Systems. Approvals previously received for these systems include FAA and ANAC. EASA approval is expected soon.
The P139 Audio Systems are designed for Electronic News Gathering, Law Enforcement or other application where managing large numbers of radios and audio sources must be achieved with minimum crew workload. The P139 systems deliver high-quality audio in a modular and customizable design to exactly fit the needs of the crew.
- Handles transmit, receive and keyline for up to 20 radios, or other devices needing audio in or out put.
- Mic or line level input and output.
- 139 router handles all audio in a single box. Reduces cabling weight, noise and crosstalk.
- Multiple ICS and transmit keylines available for each crew station.
- Pilot can have separate COM1 radio and selected keylines to reduce workload.
- Multi-channel intercom allows ICS between passengers without disturbing flight crew.
- ICS has VOX for each headset
- Each crew station has full control of all audio functions.
- Up to 12 headsets may be utilized.
- Control heads can be customized for each crew station. NVG filters available.
- Custom crew stations are ideal for mixing audio tape or broadcast to station.
- Multicast mode allows transmit on multiple radios at once.
- Repeater mode allows retransmit between multiple radios of any make.
Geneva offers Base Audio Systems as well as additional options for customization. Geneva has the ability to design, configure and install STC's and PMA-approved modular audio, video and microwave systems and electrical consoles like no other in the industry. Geneva's STC packages provide complete Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and broadcast quality communications for a variety of aircraft including AS350/355, B206 and B407.