HAI’s new board of directors
By Helicopters Staff
The Helicopter Association International’s members elected four members to the HAI Board of Directors during Heli-Expo 2020. These members overall, according to Helicopter Association International (HAI), represent more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals who operate more than 4,500 helicopters, flying approximately 2.3 million hours each year in more than 73 nations.
The new board includes three individuals who are joining for the first time, as noted below, with the fourth board member being re-elected to their post.
The elected directors, whose three-year terms begin on July 1, 2020, include:
• Randal Rowles, Helicopter Institute Inc. (re0elected)
• Mark Schlaefli, Sundance Helicopters Inc. (new)
• Nicole LVandelaar, Novictor Helicopters (new)
• Adam Hammond, CAM, Tennessee Valley Authority Helicopter Services (new)
HAI also announced the four individuals, who will serve as its officers for the term July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021, including:
• Chair: Stacy Sheard, Executive Jet Management
• Vice Chair: Marc Stanley, MassMutual Financial Group
• Treasurer: Randal Rowles, Helicopter Institute
• Assistant Treasurer: Jan Becker, Becker Helicopter Services Pty