Helicopters Association of Canada names new board
The Helicopters Association of Canada (HAC) has officially announced its new Board of Directors after a membership vote held at the association's annual general meeting and conference in early November in Vancouver.
The new board for 2016:
• Sylvain Seguin, CHL, Chair (Re-Elected) – Eastern Operator
• Brad Fandrich, Valley Helicopters, Vice-Chair (Re-Elected) – Western Operator
• Jen Norie, VIH, Corporate Secretary (mid-term – not up for election) – Western Operator
• Jonathan Burke, Blackcomb Aviation, Director (Newly-Elected) – Western Operator
• Brian Clegg, Skyline Helicopters, Director (Newly-Elected) – Western Operator
• Shane Cyr, Universal Helicopters Newfoundland, Director (Newly-Elected) – Eastern Operator
• Jacob Forman, Yellowhead Helicopters, Director (mid-term – not up for election) – Western Operator
• Steven Williams, Emond Harnden LLP, Director (Re-Elected as an Associate Director by Acclamation) – Associate
• Maury Wood, Avialta, Director (Elected as an Associate Director by Acclamation) – Associate
The HAC Board is composed of nine members – two Operator-Directors from East of the Manitoba-Ontario border; two Operator-Directors from West of the Manitoba-Ontario border; three Operator-Directors can be from the East or the West; and two Associate Directors. All Board members serve two-year terms.
In 2016, the positions currently occupied by Norie and Forman will be up for election.