This position is best suited to a technically skilled individual with a minimum of five years of experience in a data entry and administration in aviation. This individual should also have experience in aviation record keeping, and be able to work effectively as a member of a larger team. A professional and meticulous approach to data entry, record keeping, communication and organization is essential.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Having a thorough understanding of all the policy and procedures outlined in the company
- Maintenance Control Manual and Maintenance Policy Manual
- Ensuring that all Airworthiness Directives, Alert Service Bulletins, and Company Bulletins are actioned as directed by the Director of Maintenance.
- Keeping maintenance tracking software up to date as required
- Ensuring that all publications and publication revisions are sent out as required in a timely manner
- Update all aircraft technical records within the 30 day requirement
- Maintain currency with Transport Canada requirements
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of technical record keeping
- Provide technical research service for maintenance department and others
- Ensure that all aircraft and component records are accurate and reflect what is recorded on the maintenance tracking software
- Conduct a regular quality control review of all journey logbook entries and bring forward any non-compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
The applicant must have a mastery of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Due to the volume of applications we are receiving, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We appreciate everyone's interest and wish you the best of luck in your job search.