L-3 Wescam to exhibit new MX-10 EO/IR imaging turret
Sept. 2, 2009, Burlington, Ont. – L-3 WESCAM, has announced that its MX-10 EO/IR turret will be on display at Chalet 10 at the Helitech Duxford tradeshow in Cambridge, U.K., Sept. 22-24, 2009.
Sept. 2, 2009, Burlington, Ont. – L-3 WESCAM, has announced that its MX-10 EO/IR turret will be on display at Chalet 10 at the Helitech Duxford tradeshow in Cambridge, U.K., Sept. 22-24, 2009. In addition, L-3 will offer live demonstrations of the newly released turret.
|MX-10 EO/IR turret|
Designed to support surveillance missions from small manned and unmanned helicopters, the lightweight MX-10 has proven MX-Series optical and laser performance, combined with ease-of-use tracking technology and ease-of-installation for the small-ball market sector. WESCAM’s sales team will be on-site to discuss the turret’s capabilities:
- The system’s six laser and imaging sensors deliver superior situation context and surpass competitive systems by offering larger zoom ratios and greater magnification
- The MX-10 incorporates a 4-axis stabilization and an optical bench mounted IMU.
- The MX-10 incorporates interface flexibility including SMPTE HD digital video and NTSC or PAL analog video outputs.
- To integrate the MX-10 with WESCAM’s remote diagnostic product, the MX-Raid enables technicians located at WESCAM service facilities to perform checks, calibrations and firmware updates on fielded units around the world
- The MX-10 fits into the MX-Series portfolio of EO/IR imaging products.
L-3 WESCAM is a world leader in the design and manufacture of stabilized, multi-spectral airborne imaging systems. To learn more about L-3 WESCAM, please visit the company’s website at www.wescam.com .