The DART Traffic Advisory System (TAS) installation increases the situation awareness and the safety of the EC 130 B4 series of aircraft by providing the pilot a view of other transponder equipped aircraft in the area.
The DART Traffic Advisory System modification consists of a Honeywell remote electronics unit mounted under the cabin floor, top and bottom fuselage mounted directional antennas, and two annunciators mounted on the instrument panel. The traffic information is displayed on the existing Garmin GNS 430 in the center console.
• Uses Existing Garmin GNS 430
• Self Test Function (selectable via the Garmin GNS 430)
• Audible & Visual Advisory
• Displays traffic up to 40 nm
• Tracks up to 60 targets, while displaying up to 30
• Displays 8 ranges from 2 nm to 40 nm (selectable via the Garmin GNS 430)