- Simulation of unpredictable movementS
- Turning / Rotation is possible in any direction, offering a number of different variations for training
- Fast and easy transformation into a free-fall crash landing training device MWH-6 offers two independent training devices in one unit.
- Fast and easy transformation into a free-fall crash landing training device.
- The MWH can be dropped in the water from a height of two (2) meters to better simulate crash landing.
- The MWH 6 rotates omni directionally, around the dual vertical and horizontal axis.
- The simulator body rotates along the longitudinal axis in relation to the seat rows.
- During training the simulator settles in upside (180 degrees) position where escape from inside the body cannot be hindered.
- Horizontal rotation is controlled by pneumatic break acting on the fixed bearing.
- Vertical rotation is controlled by pneumatic break acting on the lifting point.
- The MWH-6 can be customised for the simulation of many different types of helicopters, such as such as Bell, Eurocopter, Agusta, Kamov, Hughes,
- Sikorsky and several other types of military and civil helicopters.
- The locations of doors, windows, seats and exits can be easily modified and replaced according to specific model.
- MWH 6 body incorporates air and water tanks, which are controlled by pneumatic valves (similar to what are used in submarines).
- The amount of air and/or water in the tanks makes the simulator to turn and rotate in predetermined direction and manner once it is submerged in water.
- All six seats are equipped with 2,4,5 point seat belts with quick emergency release.
Training courses will be held in Käringön, close to Gothenburg, Sweden.
The schedule is to start in august 2009.
For more information, contact Scandinavian Safety Training Centre: www.sstcab.se