2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit set to soar
The 2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit Nov. 7-8 in Ottawa is all set and it promises to be a truly fascinating event.
More than 1,200 C-suite executives, government officials and aerospace professionals will descend on Ottawa to do business and get up to speed on all the latest industry trends. The theme this year is “Global perspectives on aerospace innovation and technology” and the educational program will certainly not disappoint. With two days of content and some 35 high-level speakers, attendees are certain to get diverse perspectives on which way innovation and technology underpins global aerospace advances.
Some of this year’s notable sessions and speakers include:
• Super session, Cyber security – Major Robert E. Wheeler, USAD (retired), past deputy CIO-C411c
• Super session, High capacity SATCOM enabling Canadian growth – Ken Peterman, president, government systems, ViaSat Inc.
• Small business panel – Dave Muir, president/CEO, Gastops; John Mannarino, president, Mannarino Systems & Software; Patrick Thera, president, SED, Division of Calian Ltd.; Gabe Batstone, CEO, Contextere
• Super session, Bracing for turbulent skies: industry outlook and strategies to sustain competitiveness, Manfred Hader, senior partner, Roland Berger GmbH
• Executive panel – Jonathon Lee Obst, managing director, Canada, Rockwell Collins; Charles Bouchard, chief executive, Lockheed Martin Canada; Cynthia Garneau, president Bell Helicopter; David Curtis, president/CEO, Vikings Air Ltd.
• Super session, Dirk Hoke, chief executive officer, Airbus Defence & Space
With such an impressive speaker lineup, this year’s 2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit promises to provide a variety of intriguing perspectives into the future growth of the Canadian aerospace industry. For more information, go to: http://aerospacesummit.ca/.
Fuel shortage may ground helicopters and small planesA Canada-wide aviation fuel shortage may ground some small planes…
Sikorsky CH-53K completes critical flight envelope expansionThe Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion completed an external lift of…
Sacramento Police Department to operate first law enforcement configured Bell 505 Jet Ranger XBell has announced the signed purchase agreement for the sale…
StandardAero announces plans for expansion at three U.S. facilitiesStandardAero Component Services has announced a significant investment and expansion…
DTI Basic Quality Assurance - Vancouver
March 27, 2018
DTI Basic Auditing Principles - Vancouver
March 28, 2018
MRO Americas 2018
April 10-12, 2018
DTI Basic Quality Assurance - Calgary
April 10, 2018