Helicopters Association of Canada names new board
The Helicopters Association of Canada (HAC) has officially announced its new Board of Directors after a membership vote held at the association's annual general meeting and conference in early November in Vancouver.
The new board for 2016:
• Sylvain Seguin, CHL, Chair (Re-Elected) – Eastern Operator
• Brad Fandrich, Valley Helicopters, Vice-Chair (Re-Elected) – Western Operator
• Jen Norie, VIH, Corporate Secretary (mid-term – not up for election) – Western Operator
• Jonathan Burke, Blackcomb Aviation, Director (Newly-Elected) – Western Operator
• Brian Clegg, Skyline Helicopters, Director (Newly-Elected) – Western Operator
• Shane Cyr, Universal Helicopters Newfoundland, Director (Newly-Elected) – Eastern Operator
• Jacob Forman, Yellowhead Helicopters, Director (mid-term – not up for election) – Western Operator
• Steven Williams, Emond Harnden LLP, Director (Re-Elected as an Associate Director by Acclamation) – Associate
• Maury Wood, Avialta, Director (Elected as an Associate Director by Acclamation) - Associate
The HAC Board is composed of nine members – two Operator-Directors from East of the Manitoba-Ontario border; two Operator-Directors from West of the Manitoba-Ontario border; three Operator-Directors can be from the East or the West; and two Associate Directors. All Board members serve two-year terms.
In 2016, the positions currently occupied by Norie and Forman will be up for election.
Helijet supports Pacific Salmon FoundationHelijet International and the Pacific Salmon Foundation (PSF) have created…
Bristow Group to acquire Columbia HelicoptersBristow Group Inc., focusing on industrial aviation services, signed a…
P&WC delivers first PW127Gs for Canadian SARPratt & Whitney Canada has started delivering PW127G engines to…
HelicoStore becomes independent Bell representativeQuebec-based HelicoStore becomes the first independent representative for Bell in…
HAI HELI-EXPO 2019
March 4-7, 2019