June 1, 2022 By PHI Aviation
PHI Aviation has announced a new global organization structure and leadership team. The changes will better align the organization and its resources to its customers’ needs and strategic growth and diversification opportunities in key geographies.
Three global regions: Americas, APAC and EMEA
Under the new structure, PHI Aviation will have three geographically-based operating units: PHI Americas (Americas), PHI Asia-Pacific (APAC) and PHI Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
These are supported by five global support functions in key best practice areas: Safety & Quality, Information Technology, Technical, Business Development and Sustainability.
PHI Aviation Managing Director, Keith Mullett, said that the new global organization structure would create a single PHI Aviation team with a strong focus on customer service, safety and business efficiency, working with a collaborative mindset.
“PHI’s strategy is focused on deploying our people and other key resources closer to our customer and the market opportunities we see in the future. The three geographic units are perfectly positioned to be responsive to our customer requirements and will better enable growth and diversification in all regions.”
The PHI Group and PHI Americas headquarters will remain based in Lafayette, Louisiana. The global best practice functions will also be undertaken from PHI Aviation’s office in Lafayette. PHI APAC will be headquartered in Perth, Australia and PHI EMEA will be headquartered in the Greater London area, United Kingdom.
As part of these changes, PHI is closing down its former International headquarters in Nelson, New Zealand. PHI Aviation will continue to operate its New Plymouth base in New Zealand to serve its clients’ needs.
The organization restructure is complemented by a new leadership line-up that placesdecision-making and management closer to key markets, customers, and growth opportunities.
“We have one of the deepest and most experienced leadership teams in this sector,” said Mr. Mullett.
- Jamie Hinch remains as Chief Operating Officer (COO) Americas and PHI Group Chief Administrative Officer
- Cory Latiolais will take on a new role as COO APAC
- Jamie Mitchell has been promoted to COO EMEA
- New hire Jon Rudy has joined PHI Aviation from Sikorsky and has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer and will lead all sale and business development activities for PHI Aviation
- Robert Pendle is now Chief Technical Officer to include responsibility for Global Standards and Fleet
- Robert Bouillion’s role has expanded to assume Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality across all of PHI Aviation as well as for the Americas
- David Treadway moves to the role of Chief Information Officer and VP of Helipass LLC for PHI Aviation
- David Jacob continues as Director of Sustainability.
Mike Price has transitioned from COO APAC (previously International) to become VP of Business Development.