PRISM adds functionality to SMS software
Jan. 3, 2013, Greenwood Village, Co. - Professional Resources In System Management, LLC (PRISM) has unveiled a completely new Safety Management System (SMS) module, the Training and Qualification Tracker.
The new feature is fully integrated into PRISM’s Aviation Risk Management Online Resource (ARMOR) allowing managers to monitor employee training and qualifications from a computer or mobile device, anywhere around the world.
“At PRISM we believe implementing and managing a SMS should be simple, efficient, and interactive,” said Steve Witowski, PRISM Vice President of Business Aviation Services. “The new Training and Qualification Tracker follows these goals by dramatically reducing the safety manager’s reliance on spreadsheets and paper folders through our intuitive online interface. The new module is designed with quick links for easy navigation and features search functionality to efficiently track each employee’s training and qualification needs.”
PRISM’s new Training and Qualification Tracker module provides the safety manager with the ability to:
- Automatically create an e-training record for participating employees
- Send email notifications automatically for events that are scheduled or expiring
- Read and initial tracking for PRISM Safety Locker items
- Schedule training events for multiple employee participation
- Employees submit their completed training online for approval into their training e-record
- Use packages to assign required training based on industry regulations and standards
- Create employee groups to efficiently assign necessary training/qualifications
“PRISM continues to be on the forefront of safety management technology, making running an SMS easier than ever for both fixed wing and rotary wing operators,” stated Chris Young, PRISM Vice President of Helicopter Aviation Services. “This year alone PRISM has welcomed an assortment of new features to ARMOR along with the mobile compatibility by means of the PRISM iPad app. This iPad app was recently upgraded with hazard reporting capabilities that complement the existing Flight Risk Assessment Tool.”