SkyBOOKS to host electronic record keeping seminar
Oct. 6, 2011, Jacksonville, Fla. - SkyBOOKS Inc. will host an Electronic Record Keeping Program forum and user training during the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) annual conference at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The forum will commence at 1:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, October 11, in Room N214. SkyBOOKS user training will follow at 2:00 p.m.
The SkyBOOKS-led forum will address how technology can be used to maintain crew and aircraft regulatory compliance, risks and hazards associated with non compliance, and how to protect tangible and intangible asset values.
“Technologies in the field of maintenance tracking and record keeping have advanced significantly over the last decade. At SkyBOOKS we are committed to helping our customers understand how these innovations can help them more effectively manage their fleet of aircraft,” said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer. “The SkyBOOKS Electronic Record Keeping Program forum is designed to educate the public on the how to use current technology to maintain compliance, improve efficiency, reduce risk and protect company assets.”
Forum discussion topics include:
· FAR requirements for maintenance and operations
· Key risk and penalties associated with noncompliance
· Proper use of Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL)
· How to be prepared for audits and accident investigations
· How to use technology to protect asset values and certificates
· FAA Requirements if using an electronic record keeping system
· Common record keeping errors
“We recognize the need for our customers to be proficient with SkyBOOKS’ powerful software solutions so they can continue to concentrate on successfully completing their missions,” said Willis.“Proper training on an electronic record keeping program is an important part of ensuring operational safety and performance.”
SkyBOOKS user training at NBAA will walk customers through the SkyBOOKS Electronic Maintenance Tracking Program and instruct participants on how to use the latest features to maximize benefits.
User training topics will include:
· System navigation
· New functionality
· User managed capabilities
· Flight operations functions
· Maintenance tracking functions
· Upcoming features