This 3-day seminar will provide helicopter maintenance managers the necessary tools needed to master their challenging position.
Conklin & de Decker has presented this program for many years through the Helicopter Association International (HAI) and is now offering it in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in June 2012.
Every maintenance technician in an organization has the appropriate tools to maintain their aircraft but which tools do maintenance managers possess to meet their daily management duties? Do they have the necessary skills to manage personnel in the maintenance department, interact with other departments, and consume the organization’s resources efficiently?
This seminar will answer these questions and give current, new, and/or prospective maintenance managers the tools to gain control of the many complex variables faced in today’s dynamic environment.
The seminar will be presented by Brandon Battles, Vice President for Conklin & de Decker and Gary Potochnik, FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative, who have taught the course’s content for 15 years. The seminar will focus on:
• The Principles of Management – Explain what the basic principles are and how to apply certain techniques when working with people and the tasks they perform.
• Financial Management – Identify the reasons why budgets are important to an organization and how to build a budget for the maintenance department. A general overview of principles of finance and accounting will identify the maintenance department’s responsibilities within the overall organization.
• Inventory – Explore the purpose of inventory and the various techniques that will make an inventory meet the organization’s operating objectives more effectively using fewer resources.
• Information Systems – To manage, one must control. To control, one must measure. To measure, one must have information. Identify the activities in the maintenance organization that typically consume the most resources and offer suggestions to develop systems that will assist in the measurement and control of those areas.
• Regulatory Issues – The technical aspects of the maintenance organization cannot be ignored due to their complexity and constantly changing nature. Review the latest and more complex issues involving regulations and their effect on your maintenance organization.
Conklin & de Decker confirm helicopter management seminar
Feb. 13, 2012, Dallas, Tx. - Conklin & de Decker has announced the Helicopter Maintenance Management Seminar – Essential Tools for Your New Maintenance Manager’s Role will be held on June 4th to 6th, 2012 in Irving, Texas.
Niagara Helicopters receives Airbus Safety AwardNiagara Helicopters is the 2018 recipient of Airbus Helicopters Canada’s…
Developing the CAMCOPTERIn September 2018, Schiebel helped bring the Red Bull Air…
Helijet supports Pacific Salmon FoundationHelijet International and the Pacific Salmon Foundation (PSF) have created…
Bristow Group to acquire Columbia HelicoptersBristow Group Inc., focusing on industrial aviation services, signed a…
HAI HELI-EXPO 2019
March 4-7, 2019