Helicopter pilots using Pro Line 21’s configurable, crystal clear flight display will experience increased situational awareness and a greater sense of security, especially when flying under strict instrument flight rule (IFR) conditions.
The readily available and easy-to-install Pro Line 21 IDS features a robust, integrated design that reduces unit count and weight, resulting in lower operating costs for helicopter flight departments through reduced aircraft maintenance and greater fuel efficiency. Additionally, the system is designed for easy adaptability to meet future airspace requirements.
- The Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 IDS retrofit package on the Sikorsky S-61 includes:
- Two 10 x 8” liquid crystal display (LCD) primary flight displays (PFDs)
- Solid-state TWR-850 Weather Radar System with turbulence detection
- AHS-3000A Attitude Heading Reference System (AHARS)
- TDR-94D Mode S Transponder with ADS-B out capability
- Dual Display Control Panel (DCP)