WinAir Essentials – Aircraft Maintenance and Inventory Tracking
April 7, 2009 ByCorrie
April 7, 2009, London, Ont. - WinAir Essentials provides all of the data management that a growing maintenance department needs.
April 7, 2009, London, Ont. – WinAir Essentials provides all of the
data management that a growing maintenance department needs to stay in
compliance with government regulations, report on maintenance costs,
and track and control inventory.
WinAir Essentials Features:
As with each edition within the WinAir Series, AV-Base designed WinAir
Essentials with integrated inventory and maintenance management systems
that include many powerful and flexible features:
* Real-time management of rotables and consumables
* Inventory tracking and purchasing* One inventory with unlimited user defined classifications
* Detailed inventory including notes, alternates, quantity, location,
vendor, and cost of current stock and past transactions, historical
details of parts used and invoiced, and parts currently on order, etc.
* Aircraft invoicing
* Vendor and customer card files
* Component repair tracking* Master part definitions which include unlimited notes
* Unlimited alternate part numbers for each master part
* Repair Orders by vendor, PN, SN, Repair Order Number, etc.
* Work orders and Job Cards* Invoicing for Work Orders
* Detailed cost reporting by aircraft or job
* Extensive inventory and maintenance reporting options
* Customized security levels
Depending on your operation's needs, you may select either a basic
system or a full package that also includes a Maintenance Programs
module. Both systems provide seamlessly integrated inventory and
maintenance production control; while the optional module adds the
* Maintenance tracking and forecasting for up to ten aircraft
* Maintenance Schedule Templates to define the maintenance requirements
of controlled aircraft including inspections, components, Airworthiness
Directives and Service Bulletins
* Automatic generation of Workorder Tasks from the Maintenance Scheduling system
* Point-and-click options for installing or removing components
* Future Maintenance Forecast and Aircraft Compliance reports
As each edition within the WinAir Series has been designed with the
same data and workflow standards, you have the option of upgrading from
WinAir Essentials to a more full-featured product in response to the
growing needs of your operation. Upgrading to WinAir Express or WinAir
Pro-SQL is seamless and requires minimal training.